Many appliances that make life worth living run on electricity. Think of it; the washing machine, refrigerator, TV, microwave, dishwasher, fans, air conditioning units, light, and other appliances are powered by electricity.
Also, some devices do not run on electricity directly, but their rechargeable batteries are charged with electricity. Some examples of this category of units are your mobile devices, laptops, vacuum cleaner, epilators, and others. This is why a constant power supply is indispensable in human lives.
Unfortunately, we don’t always have access to grid supply. Natural disasters like a thunderstorm can cause power outage. Many locations in the countryside do not have a power supply. Our RVs don’t have a power supply. Hence, people turn to generators for power supply.
Unfortunately, gasoline generators have their shortcomings despite their high-efficiency level. They are noisy, they give off fumes, and they run on gasoline. Which means you’ll keep buying gasoline or propane to run them.
Now, there are lithium generators. They supply electricity like gasoline generators, but they produce zero noise, and they don’t give off any fume. Most importantly, they don’t run on gasoline, so you won’t need to spend a fortune on gasoline.
They can power your tools and home appliances easily. We have done our research and brought the best portable lithium generator to you. You can find the generators in the review below.
The features of each of them have also been outlined right below. Rather than tell you that they are top-notch products, we will let you find out from their features yourself.
Hence, we have laid out their features for you. So, without further ado, let’s get to the review right away.
Top 10 Portable Lithium Generators – Find The Right Model:
||Buy on Amazon|
|Buy on Amazon|
|Buy on Amazon|
||Buy on Amazon|
||Buy on Amazon|
||Buy on Amazon|
|Buy on Amazon|
|Buy on Amazon|
||Buy on Amazon|
|Buy on Amazon|
Our Picks of 10 Best Portable Lithium Generator Reviews:
Also, it has 120w 12v ports and 2.4A USB ports. You can use it to power your lights, TV, and other small appliances.
The Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium Portable Power Station can be charged with either solar or electricity. However, the solar panels are sold separately.
What you will like most is that it does not give off fumes, and neither does it make any noise. Imagine how much gasoline you will eventually buy if you decide to use a gasoline generator for several years.
That is what this lithium generator has saved you since it does not run on any fuel. Also, it requires no maintenance. The device can power your appliances longer than a gasoline generator, and it is generally lighter. This one weighs only 40 pounds. Currently, it has an Amazon rating of 4.3 stars.
- This generator can output up to 290,400mAh.
- Its weight of 40 pounds makes it easy for you to move it around.
- The unit produces zero noise, so it won’t disturb your sleep.
- Since it does not run on gasoline, it will save you hundreds of dollars in the long run.
- A current Amazon rating of 4.3 stars confirms its quality.
- You can charge it through your wall outlet or with solar.
- The device produces no fume.
- It will take you about 20 to 23 hours to charge its battery from your outlet, depending on how weak the battery is.
You will agree that its features are worth the rating. First of all, it comes with a 67,000mAh lithium-ion battery. Its maximum AC output is 400 watts.
Also, you can power your mobile devices with its USB outlets. Despite its huge power supply, it weighs only 6.6 pounds.
You can monitor its charge/discharge status and battery strength from its clear LCD screen. The device also dazzled us with some of its safety features.
The unit is protected from short circuits, and it also offers both temperature and voltage control. Most of all, the device does not require any maintenance. It will always answer you whenever you turn it on.
- This power station has a current Amazon rating of 4.8 stars, and that is impressive.
- Its LCD screen displays charging or discharging status.
- A weight of 6.6 pounds is fantastic for a generator of this capacity.
- It is protected from short circuits.
- The unit has voltage control.
- It also has a temperature control mechanism.
- The device requires no maintenance.
- It is very portable.
You can charge it in your car. That is why you can use it to power your TV, fans, tablets, smartphone, and other mobile devices.
If you also have an RV, you can use this generator to power the appliances in your RV. Like other lithium generators, it does not make any noise, and it does not run on gasoline or any other fuel.
In addition, since it does not produce any fume, it is eco-friendly. Of course, the product comes with an 18-month warranty.
Also, we can confirm to you that the brand has a friendly and professional customer service team. We called them to ask a few questions, and they were courteous and professional throughout the duration of the call.
- The device weighs only 7.5 pounds.
- It has an Amazon rating of 4.6 stars.
- The brand has a knowledgeable and courteous customer support team.
- You have three charging options.
- It comes with a car charger cable.
- You will love its 18-month warranty.
- It is quite easy to use.
- The device operates silently, and it does not give out fumes, so it is eco-friendly.
First off, this device has a flashlight that can be useful in the dark. Also, its other unique feature is its 24-month warranty. Like the power station reviewed above, this one also has three different charging options.
You can charge it through your wall outlets, you can charge it with solar panels, and you can charge it with the cigarette lighter port in your car.
Having different types of outlets means it can charge numerous types of devices. In addition, this device also has some safety features that we appreciate.
It has been protected from overheating, overcharging, and short circuits. You will also love its LCD screen that shows the remaining battery capacity and the output method.
Weighing only 3.7 pounds makes it easy for you to carry it around. Currently, it has an Amazon rating of 4.3 stars. Also, you will find a lithium battery in its pack.
- You will appreciate its three charging options
- Its LCD screen shows the remaining battery capacity.
- The unit weighs only 3.7 pounds.
- An Amazon rating of 4.3 stars is fantastic.
- It comes with a lithium battery.
- The device also has a flashlight.
- It also comes with a 24-month warranty.
- You can use it to power different types of appliances because it has different types of outlets.
Also, it has numerous ports that can power a lot of appliances. Its cooling fan keeps it cool all the time, so overheating is not likely to occur. You will love this zero-noise and fume-free generator.
Its carry handle makes it easy to carry it around. Since it weighs only 7.64 pounds, you can carry it around more easily. We called the customer service team to ask a few questions, and we are happy with their response and conduct.
So, we can safely say their customer care team is highly professional and knowledgeable. They were eager to solve our query.
Also, the device has been protected from power surge and short circuits, so it is quite safe. It also has a temperature control mechanism. Finally, it has a current Amazon rating of 4.5 stars.
- The device has a rated output of 300 watts.
- And a peak output of 600 watts.
- It weighs only 7.64 pounds, so you can easily carry it around.
- The unit has an emergency flashlight.
- It is protected from short circuits and power surge.
- Also, it has an in-built temperature control mechanism.
- An Amazon rating of 4.5 stars is excellent.
- The product has 2-year after-sale technical support.
The main reason we selected it is because of its numerous safety features. The unit has been protected from short circuits, power surge, and overcharge.
In addition to that, it also has an internal temperature control feature. Also, you can charge it in three ways. You can charge it with solar panels, wall socket, and cigarette lighter port in the car.
In addition, it is necessary also to mention the fact that it has an 18-month warranty. An Amazon rating of 4.4 stars is an indication that users are happy with it.
Also, it works with four polymer batteries. Don’t worry about buying the batteries because they come with the device. Even if you have not used a portable generator before, you will be able to use this one easily.
- This power bank has an Amazon rating of 4.4 Stars.
- It has a running wattage of 250 watts.
- And its rated wattage is 300 watts.
- A weight of 5.95 pounds is just perfect.
- Its temperature control feature prevents overheating.
- It comes with four lithium polymer batteries.
- The device is resistant to power surge and short circuits.
- It comes with an 18-month warranty.
You will be stunned at the number of certifications that this device has. It is certified by ROHS, PSE, FCC, CE, and UL. Also, this is one of the inverters that can be charged in three ways (car, solar, wall outlet).
The battery of the power bank has a lifespan of ten years. This generator also has a 2-year warranty. When it comes to safety features, count this device in.
It is resistant to short circuits, overheating, high current, low/high voltage, and overload.
You can also use its flashlight as an emergency light when it’s dark. The device weighs 4.85 pounds, and it has an Amazon rating of 4.4 stars. It requires one lithium battery, and it is included in its pack.
- This power bank is certified by ROH, PSE, FCC, CE, and UL.
- There’s one lithium battery in its package.
- And the battery will last for up to ten years.
- It has an Amazon rating of 4.4 stars.
- The device comes with a 2-year warranty.
- It weighs only 4.85 pounds.
- You can use its flashlight as an emergency source of light.
- You can charge it in three ways.
With 155 watts, this portable power bank can power your mobile devices. Its flashlight makes it ideal for camping. This generator gives three charging options. You can charge it at home via your outlet.
You can also charge it in your car via the cigarette lighter port, and you can charge it with solar panels. It also has several safety features that we love. One of the features is its voltage control.
Others are temperature control, resistance to high current, resistance to short circuits, and resistance to power surge. Also, weighing only 3.52 pounds makes it one of our lightest generators. It currently has an Amazon rating of 4.6 stars.
- This power bank outputs 155 watts.
- It has a flashlight.
- Weighing 3.52 pounds makes it very light.
- An Amazon rating of 4.6 stars is perfect.
- It has three charging options.
- The inverter has voltage control.
- It is also resistant to power surge.
- The device is very durable.
You can also charge this generator in the same three ways as others. You can charge it in the car, you can charge it in the sun with solar panels, and you can charge it at home.
Its carry handle will make it easy for you to move it around. Since it does not run on gasoline or any other fuel, it is cheap to maintain, and it does not give off any fume.
Also, it does not make noise like gasoline generators. So, it is eco-friendly. In fact, it is so quiet that you can sleep a few inches away from it.
With its various types of outlets, you can power all kinds of devices with it. The machine can output 280 watts. Before the battery packs up, you will charge it more than 500 times.
Also, it weighs only 5.51 pounds, and its current Amazon rating is 4.5 stars. We were happy when we found out that its batteries come with the pack.
- This device has an 18-month warranty.
- It gives out 280 watts.
- It has an Amazon rating of 4.5 stars.
- A weight of 5.51 pounds is perfect.
- It comes with some lithium batteries.
- The generator has an internal temperature control mechanism.
- The batteries can last for up to 500 recharges.
- It is also resistant to short circuits.
It can output up to 178 watts. In addition to that, its flashlight is so bright that it will turn the night into an afternoon around you. You will love its battery management system that offers several safety features.
The battery management system gives temperature control, current control, and voltage control. Also, it has three charging options too. By now, you should be used to the three options.
You can charge the lithium battery by plugging it to your wall outlet. You can also charge it with solar panels, and you can charge it in your vehicle through the cigarette lighter socket.
In addition, it is certified by FCC, ROHS, and CE. So, you can be sure of its safety. The unit weighs only 7.45 pounds, and it has an Amazon rating of 4.7 stars. Also, one lithium battery comes with the unit. Finally, it is backed up by 24-month technical support.
- The power station weighs only 7.45 pounds.
- It has an Amazon rating of 4.7 stars.
- Being certified by ROHS, FCC, and CE confirms its safety.
- It is backed up by 24-month after-sale technical support.
- Also, its flashlight is very bright.
- It outputs up to 178 watts.
- The package comes with one lithium battery.
- You can charge it in three ways.
- The battery management system offers some safety features.
How to Secure a Portable Generator?
It is important that you learn how to secure a portable generator if you own one, or you are planning to buy one. We all want a portable generator that will be easy for us to move around.
Unfortunately, there’s a negative side to it. The easier it is to carry your generator around, the easier it is for thieves to steal it. So, here are a few tips to secure your investment.
1. Chain it while in use
It is possible for your generator to get stolen while in use. So, you may need to chain it a bigger structure. That way, it will be more difficult for a thief to steal it. The thief will have to get a chain cutter to cut off the chain before he can move your generator.
2. Remove its wheels
Many generators have a pair of wheels that makes it easy for people to move them around. You can remove you’re the wheels before you start it. This will make it quite difficult for potential thieves to push it away quickly.
3. Create a house for it
If you use your generator at home only, you may build a steel cage for it. This will be its permanent house. The alternative to this is to fence your home. It is not likely for a thief to jump inside your home and jump over the fence with a generator.
4. Choose a silent gen-set
When your generator operates silently, many people won’t know that you are using one. It is the noisy ones that call people’s attention.
The more the people that are aware that you use a generator, the higher the chances that it will get stolen. So, in terms of security, silent portable generators are better than noisy ones.
5. Store it immediately after use
Immediately after using your generator, it is better to store it quickly. Don’t let lie fallow. It could get stolen, and you may not know until when you need it again. To avoid that, we advise you to store your generator in a safe place immediately after use.
Now, you have learned some important tips on how to secure a portable generator. We advise you to apply the tips now if you already have your portable generator. If not, you can keep the tips in mind.
What is the Best Portable Lithium Generator?
After the whole review, we found out that the latest portable lithium generator is the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium Portable Power Station. This device outputs up to 290,400mAh.
So, you can power numerous appliances with it at the same time. It is very silent, so you can just place it near your RV. You don’t have to set it up several feet away because of noise like the gasoline generators.
Since it does not run on fuel, it will save you hundreds of dollars in the long run. It is also eco-friendly since it does not give off harmful fumes.
We love it so much because it is very easy to set it up. There are different types of outlets on its side panels, so we were able to power different appliances from the side panel.
Also, we can confirm the durability of this device. We checked its user reviews, and many users confirmed how durable it is. You can use it at home or in the office. You can also use it in your workshop to power some tools.
So, after considering the superior features of the selected portable generator, you will agree with us that it is indeed the best. So, we recommend the generator to you or any other person hoping to buy a portable lithium generator soon.
Precautionary Tips for Using a Generator
Here are some tips to make your portable generator last longer.
Read the manual
Many people only get to read through the manual of their generator when there’s a problem. We advise you to take the time to read through the manual of your generator even before you start using it. This will give you better information on how to use it. It could also help you avert common mistakes that users make.
Know the wattage of your appliances
Not every generator is protected from overload. When you overload your gen-set, you could damage it right away or gradually shorten its lifespan. Even if your unit is protected from overload, it is still not advisable to overload it.
So, take note of the peak output of your gen and check the wattage of every appliance. Know the total wattage that is being consumed while the machine is running.
Your generator needs to rest
No matter how much power you need, your generator needs to rest for some hours in every 24 hours. Do you know that even its battery has a required number of recharges?
Once the recharges are complete, the battery will begin to give issues. So, when you always allow your generator to rest, it will take a longer time before the battery reaches its lifespan.