Camping is a lot of fun, especially if you can bring lots of the comforts of home with you. That’s why you need a proper generator to meet your needs, since there may not be a handy power outlet nearby to power your favorite appliance. That’s the reason we have this Champion 3500-Watt RV Ready Portable Generator Review—it may be the generator you’re looking for.
What you have to understand is that smaller generators may not have enough wattage to provide power for the appliances you need. At the same time, full-sized generators aren’t meant for portable use, and you pay more money for extra watts that you won’t use anyway. That’s why this Portable Generator may be your best bet.
Why should you use This Champion 3500 Watt RV Ready Portable Generator?
There are plenty of good reasons why it’s great to use the Champion 3500-Watt Portable Generator.
- This is a great wa
- y to go camping with your RV. It works very well even in cold weather, as it has features that enable it to start reliable even in the cold. It has an outlet that’s designed specifically for RVs. This one has been considered as one of the best portable generator for rv use. The wattage levels are ample, so you can power appliances that are crucial for your comfort in the outdoors. Without this, you, may have a miserable time camping. With this, you’ll more likely to have fun!
- You should also use this in case of a power outage at home. Who says you have to be troublesomeness just because power is out? With this, your fridge keeps your food fresh, you keep cool with a fan, you don’t stumble in the dark because you have your house lights, and you’re not bore because you can keep the Internet and your TV running at the same time.
- You should use it because it’s also safe and minimize the risk. The safety measures in place prevent you from inadvertently damaging the generator or your electronics due to issues like overloading.
- This will also last a long time, so you can use it regularly to optimize its value. Remember that in the generator industry a 1-year warranty is standard, but this offers a 3-year warranty. In addition, you’re protected by the free lifetime technical support. If you use it and there’s something wrong, you get the help you need.
- You get just enough watts for your needs.
- It can run overnight.
- This has lots of safety features.
- It’s very easy to use. It offers plenty of convenient features.
- It’s not too noisy.
- EPA-approved, which makes it alright for parks.
- It’s not as portable as it should be, because there are no wheels. It is possible to get the optional kit so you end up with the wheels for this, but it’s an extra expense.
- It doesn’t have electric start.
5 Main Features of the Champion 3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator:
This comes with a long list of great features, but here are the ones that stand out:
1. RV Ready
If the “RV Ready” in the name of this generator hasn’t yet clued you in, then look to the standard RV outlet this contains. All you have to do is plug in, and all your RV appliances can then be powered. It’s that simple.
This keeps you from having to deal with multiple electrical cables trying to power each of your RV appliances individually. It’s simple and easy.
2. Home Power Backup Generator
Among its outlets is a 120V household outlet and there’s a locking outlet too to power entire circuits. Basically, then can also stand by as a backup in case you have a power outage at home.
This has 3500 running watts, which makes for ample wattage at least for the more important appliances as well as for those that keep you from getting bored out of your skull.
With the watts you have, you can run your fridge, house lights, a fan to keep cool, your modem and router, and your TV—all at the same time.
3. Overnight Use
You can also use up just 1750 running watts, for your fridge and perhaps the fan, when you sleep. This keeps the consumption at half load, so that this generator can run for 12 hours straight without needing to refuel.
This gives you uninterrupted sleep overnight. It also helps your sleep that it’s not very noisy at all. This is even EPA-approved for park use.
It only produces 68 decibels of noise when you place it 23 feet away, and that’s quieter than the sound of a modern vacuum cleaner. It’s even quieter when you have your bedroom walls between you and the generator.
4. Safety Measures
This can run very safely indeed. You have a volt meter you can check to see the power output levels. The Volt Guard feature prevents overload damage.
Your generator can also be damaged if it keeps running when the oil levels become too low, but this has automatic low oil shutoff to prevent that.
This is one tough generator, with its durable and rugged steel frame. The Champion brand has popularity for its high build quality, and it comes with an astonishingly long warranty period at 3 years. In addition, the technical support from Champion is available for a lifetime, and it’s free too.
While it’s not perfect, this RV Ready Portable Generator review makes it very clear why so many RV owners love it. This portable generator for power tools is popular for RV camping, and it’s very convenient, useful, and easy to use.
Furthermore, it can be use for home backup, and its durability and safety features ensure that it will last for a very long time. Buy this if you have an RV, and all your outdoor adventures can be a lot more fun!