Over the years, fantastic products have been manufactured in China. In fact, China exports its products to countries worldwide. Hence, there are people who are ardent fans of Chinese products.
If you’re one of them, you’re not alone. We are also fans of Chinese products because we’ve seen so many high-quality items that came from China.
If you’re thinking of buying a plasma cutter, and you prefer Chinese products, we have given you a list of the best Chinese plasma cutters here.
We didn’t only list them out, but we also reviewed them all. When you go through their attractive features, you’ll agree that they are excellent products.
It took us several weeks to assess all the Chinese-made plasma cutters in the market. After that, we compared them and narrow the long list down to the seven products reviewed below. Bear in mind that we chose them because they have great features.
Top 7 Best Chinese Plasma Cutters – Find The Right Model:
Our Picks of 7 Best Chinese Plasma Cutter Reviews:
1. CUT-50, 50 Amp Pro. Chinese Plasma Cutter
Before checking its features, we already liked this plasma cutter because of its visual appeal. It’s elegant, and you can’t catch a glimpse of it without taking a second look. Its color combination adds to its beauty.
Its casing is beautifully designed with enough slits for proper ventilation. It has an in-built fan that cools the system and prevents overheating.
With an amperage of 50 amps, this cutting device can cut through aluminum, copper, mild steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, and other materials.
Its maximum cutting thickness capacity is about 1 inch. This set does not require any maintenance. In addition, it comes with all the accessories that you need to make your cuttings.
We found its cuts to be clean and smooth. You can monitor its amperage and cutting pressure through its LCD display unit. This device weighs 31 pounds, and it has an Amazon rating of 4.4 stars.
- This plasma cutter is exquisitely elegant.
- It has an in-built cooling fan.
- The machine is easy to set up and easier to use.
- It can cut up to 1-inch thick metals.
- The unit has a weight of 31 pounds.
- You can monitor its amperage and cutting pressure through its LCD display unit.
- Its casing is well-ventilated.
- The amperage of the cutting set is 50 amps.
- It is quite durable.
- The product has an Amazon rating of 4.4 stars.
2. 3 In 1 CT312 Multi-Functional TIG/MMA/Air Plasma Cutter
Like the one above, this one also has a ventilated casing with a cooling fan. So, heat does not stand a chance. It has a carry handle with which you can carry it around easily. The sturdy frame indicates ruggedness and durability. Since it is made of strong metal, it won’t get dented easily.
Its cutting speed is 7.8 inches/minute, while it offers a maximum cutting thickness capacity of 8mm. The manufacturer has also backed it up with a 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support.
The cutting device weighs 22.9 pounds, and it has an Amazon rating of 3.1 stars. The unit comes with a user manual, three sets of consumables, an air hose, an air pressure regulator, an earth clamp, a plasma cutting torch, and a TIG torch.
- The casing of this unit is strong and sturdy.
- There are slits on the casing, and they are meant for internal airflow.
- It has an in-built cooling fan that prevents the system from getting too hot.
- The device has a cutting speed of 7.8 inches/minute.
- Its maximum cutting thickness capacity is 8mm.
- The product comes with a 1-year warranty.
- It weighs 22.9 pounds.
- And it has a strong carry handle.
- We can assure you of its durability.
- It has an Amazon rating of 3.1 stars.
3. SUNGOLDPOWER 50A Air Chinese Plasma Cutter
This is arguably one of the best plasma cutters in the market today. After testing it, one of our team members bought it off to use in his little workshop.
The device has a ventilated casing and a cooling fan like the others. It also has a strong handle for carrying. The unit works on a dual voltage. And it has a clear LCD display unit that shows the current air pressure. No doubt, its cuts are clean and smooth.
It is suitable for aluminum, iron, copper, stainless steel, and other materials. The device weighs 25 pounds. It has an Amazon rating of 4.3 stars.
The main reason why one of our team members bought it is the availability of light indicators for high current and air pressure. When either of them gets too high, the light indicator will come on. This will alert the user. It conserves energy and has a low noise level. Besides, its cutting speed is considerably higher.
The plasma cutter will resist interference to produce stable cutting. It also has the ability to regulate the current. Finally, it is resistant to water. So, you can use it in the snow. Its pack contains a plasma cutting torch, a ground clamp, two sets of consumables, a hose clamp, a gas hose, and an air regulator.
- The major selling points of this plasma cutter are its light indicators for high current and air pressure.
- Its casing has ventilation slits.
- A cooling fan is available to keep the heat at bay.
- The product is waterproof, so if water is mistakenly spilled on it, there’ll be no problem.
- You can easily carry it with its carry handle.
- Its cuts are smooth and clean, so they don’t require polishing.
- The device weighs 25 pounds.
- It has an Amazon rating of 4.3 stars.
- The unit runs on a dual voltage.
- Its LCD display unit is very clear.
4. PRIMEWELD CUT60 60Amp Chinese Plasma Cutter
Take a look at the sturdy frame of this cutting machine, and you’ll agree that it is rugged and durable. This device comes with a CNC port, so you can connect it to a CNC router.
It has a large LCD display unit and an air pressure gauge. With 60 amps, this cutting machine will give you nice cuts that are smooth.
It runs on dual voltage. Whether your outlets supply 110 volts or they dish out 220 volts, you can plug this set to any of them because it supports the two voltages. Its casing is not only sturdy, but it also has ventilation slits and a cooling fan.
You should be able to carry it easily because it has a strong carry handle. We need to talk about their great customer service too. One of our members sent them an email on this product around 8 pm, and a response came before 8 am the following day.
Although the product is made in China, it seems the company has a warehouse here in the United States. Our package arrived only three days after placing an order. Their shipping is fast. Finally, the device comes with a 3-year warranty, and it has an Amazon rating of 4.7 stars.
- This cutting machine comes with a sturdy frame.
- Its casing has ventilation slits.
- It works on dual voltage.
- The amperage of the unit is 60 amps.
- It has a CNC port.
- The LCD display unit of the device is large enough with bold characters.
- Its cooling fan prevents overheating.
- There’s an air pressure gauge at the front.
- It comes with a 3-year warranty.
- With all the features listed above, you shouldn’t be surprised that it has an Amazon rating of 4.7 stars.
5. PrimeWeld Pilot Arc 50A Plasma Cutter
We’ll start reviewing this product with its 3-year warranty because we are impressed with it. Within the first three years of using it, if anything goes wrong with it, the issue will be fixed. And if it can’t be fixed, you’ll get a new one.
Several of their customers testified to this. They had their units replaced with new ones. This must be one of the reasons why this product has an Amazon rating of 4.8 stars, the highest on our list so far. The amperage of the unit is 50 amps, and it runs on dual voltage.
It weighs 32 pounds. The plasma cutter can cut through stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, cobalt, nickel alloys, copper, magnesium, cast iron, and more.
It is made of steel, so it is sturdy and strong. This device is resistant to rust and corrosion. It has an LCD display unit and an air pressure gauge. Like the others, it has a well-ventilated casing and ventilation slits. You don’t have to bother about overheating because it has a cooling fan.
You can easily carry it around with its carry handle. The device offers a 60% duty cycle. This implies that for every 10 minutes, the unit will work for 6 minutes and rest for 4 minutes. That way, it will always give you optimum performance. Finally, it is easy to set up.
- This plasma cutter comes with a 3-year warranty.
- The brand has a very helpful customer service team. Those guys are always eager to help.
- It weighs 32 pounds.
- And it has an amperage of 50 amps.
- It is made of steel, so it is resistant to rust and corrosion.
- You can lift it up easily with its carry handle.
- A combination of ventilation slits and cooling fan reduces the chances of overheating happening to almost zero.
- Its duty cycle is 60%. Check the explanation above if you don’t know what this means.
- The device has an LCD display unit and an air pressure gauge.
- Its Amazon rating of 4.8 stars is highly impressive.
6. QH 50A Air Plasma Cutter Inverter
This device can cut through aluminum, cast iron, iron wall, stainless steel, and other materials. Its cutting speed is very high. More importantly, it makes smooth and clean cuts.
You can use it for complex cuts. Although its weight of 21.2 pounds makes it light, the unit comes with a carry handle with which you can lift it.
It runs on a dual voltage, so you can plug it into a 100v outlet or a 220v outlet. Here is the best part. It can withstand up to a 15% drop or 15% surge in power while it is being used.
This one has a well-ventilated casing, as well as an LCD display unit and a pressure gauge. It has an Amazon rating of 3.9 stars.
The unit comes with a user manual, three sets of consumables, an air hose, an air pressure regulator with bracket, an earth clamp, and a plasma cutting torch.
- This cutting machine can cut through a wide variety of materials.
- It makes smooth cuts.
- The unit can handle complex cuts easily.
- It weighs 21.2 pounds.
- And it has a carry handle.
- The unit runs on a dual voltage.
- Power fluctuation will not affect its performance.
- It has a well-ventilated casing.
- The device comes with several accessories.
- It has an Amazon rating of 3.9 stars.
7. CT312D Plasma Cutter 30A TIG/MMA 120A
This is another fairly portable cutting device with great output. All the plasma cutters reviewed here have the ability to make clean cuts, and this one is not an exception. Well, the ability to make smooth cuts is the major feature we look for in a plasma cutter.
The product is also easy to set up. You don’t have to be a professional to be able to use it. Looking at its sturdy casing, you can tell that it is rugged and durable.
It weighs 25.2 pounds and has an Amazon rating of 3.5 stars. The unit comes with a 1-year warranty.
- This cutting machine is easy to set up.
- Its sturdy frame is a sign of durability and ruggedness.
- You can use it to make clean cuts.
- It weighs 25.2 pounds.
- The device has an Amazon rating of 3.5 stars.
- Its casing has enough slits for proper ventilation.
- We noticed that its noise level is low.
- It comes with all the necessary accessories.
Buying Guide – How to Choose The Best Chinese Plasma Cutter?
To select a good Chinese plasma cutter, you need to apply certain tips. With the tips, you’ll almost always end up with the best plasma cutter within your budget.
1. Select One From This List
We have gone to the market to get all kinds of plasma cutters, and we tested them. And we have come up with the best of them all. Now that you have gone through the reviews of the products, do you need to carry out any other research? It is better and smarter to leverage this report by purchasing one of the cutting machines reviewed here.
2. Amazon is Your Best Bet
Whether you want to pick a product from this list or you prefer to buy another plasma cutter entirely, it will be a good idea to purchase it from Amazon. The first reason is that Amazon offers great price deals.
We have been getting the lowest prices from Amazon for several years. So, we can safely say that Amazon always offers fantastic price deals.
A wide return window is another reason to buy your cutting machine from Amazon. Every product on the platform comes with a 30-day price window. During this period, you can return the product and get a full refund. Most stores do not offer any return window.
3. Stay Away From Overly Low Prices
People make price comparisons before buying any product, and that’s fine. Furthermore, it is natural for the pendulum of your decision to swing towards the lowest price. However, there’s a little caveat here. Instead of jumping at overly low prices, it may be better to stay away from it.
Based on our experience, very low prices are usually pointers to low-quality, used, or refurbished products. So, we’ll advise you to avoid any product whose price is much lower than the average price. This rule applies to other products too.
4. Take Advantage of The Return Window
Of course, many people buy products long before they really need them. So, it is possible to collect your ordered plasma cutter and store it somewhere till you’re ready to use it. If you don’t need your plasma cutter now, try to test it before you store it. You may discover something you don’t like about it.
If that happens, you’ll be able to return it before the return window closes. If you just accept your cutting machine and store it without testing it, you’re not taking advantage of the return window.
5. Read The User Manual
It is important that you take a read through the user manual of your plasma cutter before you start using it. This may help you avoid making costly mistakes.
Once again, the products reviewed in this report are the latest Chinese plasma cutters in the market at the moment. We chose them for several reasons. They all make very clean and smooth cuts. Besides, you don’t have to be a professional to use any of them. They are easy to set up and easy to use.
Their casings are well-ventilated. We can assure you of their durability. That’s why they all have higher Amazon ratings than 3.0 stars. Finally, they come at affordable prices. Hence, we recommend them all.